On 11/12/09 09:53 AM, Mel Chua wrote:
It looks like we're already starting to build up a roster on the
wiki page.  Right now it's only 4, though.  When the wiki comes back
up, I'll add myself.

I was thinking about adding myself but was worried about swelling the
ranks and budget.  If I came I'd keep my FPL hat on for purposes of
doing "Great Karnac" impressions, but would mostly be there in the
same "Get Stuff Done" mode as everyone else.

I'd say we should get a good a gauge of interest as we can, and if we
have more people than we can take, that's a *great* problem, and we can
split into subsprints, or have a virtual component for folks who can't
make it there in person, etc.

So yeah, sign up, sign up!

--Mel

Mel, I'm going to sign up as well, as I think there will be further iterations of FWN and Fedora Insight that I think I can contribute to, but I will likely participate remotely as the spring is going to be particularly busy for me!

  - pascal