Marcel Offermans a écrit :

On Aug 22, 2006, at 17:15 , Richard S. Hall wrote:

So, doesn't anyone have any input on this issue?

No solution, just a suggestion. Try to run JamVM on your development machine and see if the problem can be reproduced like this. It might make it easier to find the problem.

Somehow, the "cause" seems to indicate that the classloader is trying to load the same class twice (but I might be misinterpreting that completely). Try to make the test that exposes this problem as simple as possible.

I believe that Alex had Felix running on a SLUG...I cannot remember any of the details.

A while ago I installed JamVM and classlib on the NSLU2 and did some quick tests with Equinox. At that point I didn't try Felix.

Greetings, Marcel

Thanks a lot for all your suggestion. I will try a jamvm on a development machine, and try to run simpler examples.

Regards,
Anne