OSGi on a Slug is definitely feasible.  Tom Watson and I demonstrated this
with Equinox at OSGi World Congress last year.  Check out the movies at
        http://www.eclipse.org/equinox/documents/
There is plenty of room on devices like the Slug.

Jeff

"Michael E. Brown" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
08/27/2006 06:46 PM
Please respond to
felix-dev@incubator.apache.org

felix-dev@incubator.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: Felix problem on jamvm/NSLU2

I had Oscar running with JamVM on the SLUG about a year ago using the
links I posted earlier.

Mike

--
"If I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the
capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning."