Hi,

Sorry about that, this completely escaped my radar.

Thanks for investigating and fixing.

Regards
Felix

On 4/6/07, Clement Escoffier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello,

If you remove your maven repository and retry to build the Felix trunk
it's failed.

In fact, some project are ad installed by Maven. The problems occurs
when compiling ipojo.arch which require ipojo. But iPOJO is bad
installed in the repository (bad extension : osgi-bundle instead of jar).

After a little investigation, I found that the SCR module is not at the
good place in the pom.xml file. Felix has changed the compilation
process recently from osgi-bundle to bundle. So, the SCR module needs to
be moved to the packaging-bundle profile and remove from the
packaging-osgi-bundle profile.

Clement

--
Clement Escoffier