Hi Asaf,

The main problem you would probably face when getting your hands on
something inside the OSGi framework is ClassLoading issues: You will have to
use a class (usually and interface) which is loaded from a class laoder
commoner to both the OSGi framework and the "outer world".

On the other hand, you might want your inside objects make themselves known
to the outside world through - for example - a bridge service, which is
registered by a BundleActivator given to the Felix constructor. This is how
the Equinox HttpService to Servlet bridge works.

The details - as always - depend on what exactly you want to achieve.

Anyway, I would not hold on to the BundleContext given to an Activator for
this.

Hope this helps a bit.

Regards
Felix