On 16/04/07, Stefano Lenzi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Stuart McCulloch wrote:
> Hi Stefano,
>
> I haven't tried it personally, but I see there's a project called JASMINe
> that uses JADE on OSGi:
>
>    http://wiki.jasmine.objectweb.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/WebHome
As Guillaume states the JADE used by JASMINe is not the one that I'm
trying to port :S

> Could you give more details about the trouble you're having? (ie. design /
> compiling / exception?)

At the moment, I'm having trouble with class loading and I'm
investigating on that...

If it's classloading then one thing to look into is how the app loads classes:
does it use the classloader of a callee class, the threadContextClassloader,
or just Class.forName() - ie. the the current class' classloader.

Once you know which loader is used, you might be able to arrange for the
'right' classloader to be used (depends which bundle has the target class).

In some cases you need visibility of classes from the app as well as other
bundles (cf. aop) - in this case you may need to use a dynamic import or
a specialized classloader which can bridge the two class hierarchies.

--
Cheers, Stuart