Hello John,

For me a typical use case is when working with an Eclipse RCP
application where Eclipse needs the Manifest file exploded to
run workspace plugins self contained.
That's how I use the plugin to create my bundle jar plus
the exploded Manifest in a META-INF folder:

<!-- OSGi plugin to create MANIFEST.MF and bundle jar -->
      <plugin>
        <groupId>org.apache.felix</groupId>
        <configuration>
          <manifestLocation>META-INF</manifestLocation>
          <instructions>
            <Export-Package>com.myPackage.*</Export-Package>

          </instructions>
        </configuration>
        <executions>
          <execution>