On Sat, Mar 22, 2008 at 11:04 PM, john skaller
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  Well, why is this? Seems like a missing header file or something?
>  Isn't getBitWidth  a 'const' member of llvm::Type?

Nope, it's just for llvm::IntegerType:

http://llvm.org/doxygen/classllvm_1_1IntegerType.html

llvm::FloatType is an instance of llvm::Type, so it doesn't have that
function. I should have been a little more clear. What I wanted was
for accessing get_integer_width with a type_ should be a type error,
but it seems like felix is letting this through. Maybe due to those
checks you disabled?

I'll update the post to be a little more clear.