On Sun, May 18, 2008 at 7:12 AM, john skaller
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Why fork it? Why not a single compiler with a switch?

Eventually I want to do that, but it's a lot easier to hack out all
the c++ stuff and replace it with llvm stuff. So, it's completely
incompatible. I didn't want my experiment with it to cause other
problems. In the long run, I'm hoping to merge it back in once I can
figure out a way to make it a compiler switch. I'm planning on merging
bug fixes between the two branches when I find them, and I hope not to
keep the two that far from each other.