On Sat, Apr 4, 2009 at 1:49 AM, Emmanuel Onzon <e.on...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2009/4/4 Emmanuel Onzon <e.on...@gmail.com>
>>
>> 2009/4/4 Erick Tryzelaar <idade...@users.sourceforge.net>

>>> First you need to install python3.0 somehow. Then:

>> I get:
>> Traceback (most recent call last):
>>   File "../fbuild/fbuild-light", line 24, in <module>
>>     sys.exit(fbuild.main())
>>   File "../fbuild/bin/fbuild.py", line 84, in main
>>     import fbuildroot
>> ImportError: No module named fbuildroot

Are you in the felix directory? There should be a file named
fbuildroot.py in it.

> I may have access to a make Mac if it works better on a Mac

They should both work the same. Thanks for looking into this.
Unfortunately, I'm just about to go to bed so, while I'll be up for a
couple more minutes if you have any other immediate problems, but
hopefully you'll be able to get it to work.