On Thu, Aug 27, 2009 at 7:10 PM, john
skaller<skal...@users.sourceforge.net> wrote:

> That's pretty nice!

Thanks! I've wimped out and skipped dealing with getting the frontend
optimizations to work with this. So I'm just going pretty much
straight from binding to the backend. Got any time to help out with
that? I need to adapt them to work a top-level statement at a time. I
think most of them operate like that, where they're just driven by a
List.map or a for-loop, but I'm not sure if the semantics will hold up
in every case.