The latest version of the tools/webserver.flx automagically colours Felix files,
keywords, strings, comments etc.

Stay tuned for the next version, which will hyperlink include files.

BTW: I think there is a bug in the install. When I compile using the
installed Felix, it takes ages, whenI use the one in the build directory
it is fast .. but it is the same set of binaries and sources.

The only differences are:

1. The time stamp on the installed files
2. As an ordinary user I cannot write into the installation directory
  I'm using, namely /usr/local/lib/felix/felix-1.1.5 (yeah, the version finally
got bumped!)

This suggests Felix is trying to parse much every time (since it can't store
the *.par
files). i am a bit confused because flx --install is using Unix cp command to
copy
the files, this must be changing the modification time for the file, so that any
file where the *.flx is copyed after the *.par is forcing a recompile.

--
john skaller
skal...@users.sourceforge.net