Sorry I've been out of touch for the past couple days, had another
weekend vacation (this time to Disneyland) and then I caught a virus
and have been zonked out all day. On to the email(s)!

On Fri, Nov 5, 2010 at 4:01 AM, john skaller
<skal...@users.sourceforge.net> wrote:

> Not that I know of, just the "head" or whatever git calls it.
> Hopefully Erick may have some input into this, he's
> the admin for the github resource.

HEAD is the right term. In order to tag versions, you just have to run:

% git tag -a v1.3.4

Or whatever version you want. Unfortunately felix is depending on a
dev fbuild, so I need to fix and release that before we should tag
felix. Are you happy with the current state of felix, or do you have
more hardening you want to do before a release?