Now I have some time, I come back to implementing

        x,y,z = (f * g * h ) (1,2,3.0);

where x = f 1, y = g 2, z = h 3.0. This turns out to be a bit tricky. For types
we know
products aren't associative, this applies to tuples too. The problem is that
for expressions,
product is converted to a left associative binary operator (mul) and that's
wrong for the
product of functions, which should mirror the comma "," operator.

Basically, we need a compile time fold to construct the function: the actual
definition of

        F = f * g * h

is of course just

        fun (a:int, b:int, c:double)=> f a, g b, h c;

--
john skaller
skal...@users.sourceforge.net