Erick, I'm stiff having trouble understanding some fbuild functions:
Consider:

    buildsystem.copy_dir_to(ctx, ctx.buildroot, 'src/config',
        pattern='*.{fpc, hpp}')

what does this actually do? I can tell you it copies files from
src/config to build/release/config .. but I don't understand why.

In particular it doesn't copy files in subdirectories of src/config
to the right place.

As before, you cannot copy files with two arguments.
you have to have three arguments:

copy(dstdir, srcdir, pattern)

and this copies all files (including in subdirectories) matching
the pattern in srcdir into dstdir with the same name. For example
what I need to do:

copy(buildroot/config, src/config, *.{fpc, hpp})

In partcular this should copy src/config/target/xxx.hpp to
buildroot/config/target/xxx.hpp.

The command I used above does not do this. It doesn't copy children.
I had to use this:

    buildsystem.copy_to(ctx, ctx.buildroot/'config/target',
        Path('src/config/target/*.hpp').glob())

which works .. but requires that I name the subdirectory "target".

What am I doing wrong?

--
john skaller
skal...@users.sourceforge.net