On 10/12/2010, at 6:11 AM, Erick Tryzelaar wrote:

> On Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 6:13 PM, john skaller
> <skal...@users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
>>
>> It's a very clever solution. Nice work Erick!
>>

> Thanks John! You gave me the initial ideas for it, I just took them
> and ran with them :)

Well, I play the sorceress in most games .. because in reality I'm a thief.
Most of Felix is stolen from other places, and reworked.. but then they
say they're nothing new under the sun, and the last great idea in
computer science was published in the 1960's.

The problem now is docs .. same as Felix.

You do know .. that Felix can generate Python modules?
This might be one way to transition the code.

--
john skaller
skal...@users.sourceforge.net