The good news is: Shayne and I have got Felix building so well
on Windows that the tools/webserver not only builds .. it actually
worked (first time after it compiled!!)

The bad news is: the OSX build works but the Linux webserver
will not show *.png files. I have no idea why: it's the same program.

On Felix-lang.org:
Loaded image file
/usr/local/lib/felix/felix-1.1.7dev/web/images/200px-Felix_the_cat.svg.png,
len=9673
Firefox says: Can't display because of errors.

On my Mac:
Loaded image file
/usr/local/lib/felix/felix-1.1.7dev/web/images/200px-Felix_the_cat.svg.png,
len=9673
Firefox displays it, no problems.

--
john skaller