I have recently been doing a lot of work upgrading Felix to an enterprise
level system. However I need help and support.

Historically, Felix began life before the dot.com bust and has been improving
ever since. Major contributors included:

        Rythmic Fistman
        Erick Tryzelaar
        Shayne Fletcher
        Mike Maul

and a number of other people did some work as well. And there are a couple
of lurking advisors here I wish to thank (but won't name because they're
lurkers :)

However I simply cannot continue alone. Work on enterprise deployment
and building, not to mention library support and documentation requires many
contributors.
For example the recent upgrades don't support Windows because I do
not have a Windows platform available for development. And my Linux
support is remote on the felix-lang.org server.

I am sure Mike Maul is feeling this too. Mike has developed two major
enhancements to the system: a Wiki and a Package manager. But it is boring
and difficult to move from the original fun development to a robust product,
and probably impossible without others helping. i myself haven't really
had the time to test the scoop package manager because I've been too busy
with the underlying cross compilation and deployment support.

I would really like some people to step forward and make a small
commitment: the minimal would be to, say, at least download and
build the system and report any successes or issues, say, once
every two weeks. I guess that requires about two hours effort.
This option is only available for Unix like platforms (the build
on Windows requires a lot more work).

--
john skaller
skal...@users.sourceforge.net