On 13 Feb 05, at 14:06, Nina wrote:

> I guess there's still a problem on my end.  I've only gotten 7
> messages today.  Thanks for the archive link. Nina

I'm thinking that the problem here might be that some ISPs (Verizon
in your case) have spam filters built into their systems. Sometimes,
mail from mailing lists such as ours are mistaken as spam. So, the
messages don't reach everyone as they should. AOL is notorious for
this. If this is the case, there is nothing I can do about it :(  For
those who are not receiving all of our group's messages, please try
contacting your ISP to see if they have any suggestions for remedying
this. Also, because of the nature of how the internet works, some
messages will arrive out of order and/or much later than when others
receive them. Sorry I can't be of further assistance than this. Take
care, and best wishes to all.

James G. Wilson - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.felineleukemia.org