hehehehe...ok now how much HATE mail do you expect to get from this from those "loving" type of people who have done just this! :)  Thanks for the giggle!

"Brenda K. Smith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi All.....

A rescuer sent me this. Thought all you rescuers would get it. :)

Anyone involved in rescue should be able to see the humor in this....

--

Brenda.....

http://www.whiskersandwicks.com
http://www.cheqnet.net/~bksmith

"The only risk you ever run in befriending a cat is enriching yourself." - Colette

Don't Take Your Organs To Heaven. Heaven Knows We Need Them Here.

Do you Yahoo!?
The all-new My Yahoo! – What will yours do?