Wonderful news, Brenda....;-))
Glad to have you back
Cherie

"Brenda K. Smith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi All.....

    Got back tonight very tired and sore.  Neither my daughter nor myself sleep well in hotels so we were tired.

    Good news!  The doctor who was doing my angiogram (who has done it many times through the years) was saying wow - beautiful, just what I want to see - perfect, etc. while doing the procedure. :)  He said that the results were about the same as two years ago or maybe even better.  Then he said, "It's been 13-1/2 years right?"  I said yes.  He put two thumbs up and said, "You've got it made!"  Just what I want to hear. :)

    For those of you who have some medical background, there is a slight thickening of the left side of my left ventricle, but it is no worse than two years ago.  It's not an unusual occurence for a heart transplant, but it's nice to know it's about the same as two years ago.

    Thank you all for your best wishes that everything would go well and it did!  This is a powerful group of people. :)

    Now, I have to rest so that I can pick up my new babies from Barb on Sunday. :)  I'll email some more tomorrow.

    Thank you again!

--

     Brenda.....

     http://www.whiskersandwicks.com
     http://www.cheqnet.net/~bksmith

"The only risk you ever run in befriending a cat is enriching yourself." - Colette

Don't Take Your Organs To Heaven.  Heaven Knows We Need Them Here.