I was also wondering how long after applications would it be contagious. When you used it on Sparkle's ears were you concerned for your other cats, and did anyone esle get it?

"Gloria B. Lane" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I've never used Fulvicin, but I wouldn't hesitate to use it. I'd probably
stop the Fulvicin and just use some Golden Seal. I've used Gentian Violet
recently on a cat (Sparkle)'s ears, had some fungus that looked like
ringworm. Did 1 or 2 applications , and it looks much better. May just do
some golden seal in water on them at this point.

Gloria