Barbara, Terrie M., Tonya, Del, Cherie, Julie, Kerry, Terrie B., Anne, Dale and Peggy.

    Thank you all so much for your good wishes sending me on my way to Minneapolis for the angiogram and all the warm wishes welcoming me back.  I hope I didn't forget anybody.

    I am feeling much better and less exhausted. :)  Still can't pick up over 10 lbs. until next Friday.  My daughter lifts my cats so that I can kiss them, etc. :)

    Sitting on pins and needles here waiting to see whether we are going to be able to get Lovey and Merry tomorrow.  Will let everybody know as soon as I know.

    Thank you all again and my very best to all your fur babies.

--

     Brenda.....

     http://www.whiskersandwicks.com
     http://www.cheqnet.net/~bksmith

"The only risk you ever run in befriending a cat is enriching yourself." - Colette

Don't Take Your Organs To Heaven.  Heaven Knows We Need Them Here.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.