Oh no.. now I am worried – can one be really active and playful, but still develop lymphoma??  Is this something that I should get checked out for Ginger separately?  Or will it show on the blood work?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 23, 2005 1:34 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: Ginger update2

No, not necessarily.  Sometimes it forms in and around the tissues of organs.  It often can only be detected through an ultrasound.  Intestinal lymphoma can cause lack of appetite and also diarrhea.

But it might not be lymphoma at all.  A lot of FeLV+ cats have unexplained bouts of anemia and anorexia.

Michelle