You're welcome Sheila

I witnessed the 3 1/2 hour visit the night before my Tina died - she was 9 1/2 years old, was my first bottle baby - I got her when she was 2 days old (someone had been babysitting her mother, her mother got out, had her litter on the neighbor's porch, and went home before the babies were found.  Tina and her sister still had their umbilical cords attached.  Their mother refused to accept them when the babysitter took them to their mother, the mother's owner wanted nothing to do with them, so the baby sitter contacted the pet shop I worked at and I ended up with them), and had been FeLV+ because of a kitten I brought home and let have run of the house for 6 weeks before he was tested in 2000.  Tina had been positive for 2 1/2 years when she passed.  Seeing my patient's visit the night before she died, and knowing that he was one of the people who's family dog had been keeping watch for 2 weeks from the other side made her passing bearable - still difficult, but bearable.

Where there's Life, there's Hope

Kathy

"There is nothing so strong as gentleness, and there is nothing so gentle as real strength." ~ Sir Francis de Sates