Title: Message
I'm so sorry for your double loss, Del. I know how very painful it must be for you. I feel I had come to know Effie a little through your emails, and I hope the sweet memories you have of your little furball will give you comfort in the difficult days to come. Effie was one lucky and smart little kitty to have found you. She couldn't have chosen a better friend and advocate.
Thinking of you, love and hugs, Kerry
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Del Daniels
Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2005 7:54 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Effie has her angel's wings

Effie left us this morning and my friend, Liz, who passed away last week, is taking care of her in heaven.  The pain from the growing mass against her spine took away her quality of life.  It was awfully hard.  It IS hard.  You understand, we continue to look at their favorite places and those places are empty ... and I cry for her.  My heart is broken.

Thank you everyone for support and feedback.  Without these groups, she would never have lived this long or this well.

Del
>^.^<
Spay/Neuter Your Pet PLEASE
Adopt a Shelter Pet