Terrie, that's wonderful news!

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
In a message dated 3/7/2005 4:50:21 PM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
A happy ending for Tuffy, the positive kitty in Pennsauken. He is
going to a home in North Jersey on Wednesday. He was neutered, UTD on
his shots and all dressed up and waiting for his ride home. The vet's
office told me today that a woman who has other positives is coming
to get him and saw one of my cross postings for him. They tell me he
is a strapping fellow and seems very healthy.
Glad to see that posting do work! Thanks to all who showed concern
and info for this guy.

<<image/jpeg>>

<<image/jpeg>>