Although I know that clay based cat litters are not
the most healthiest products in the world, they tend
to be the most economical.

I prefer Tidy Cats Scoop: Multiple Cats.
This particular brand comes in three (3) different
formulas: Immediate Odor Control (Blue Label), Long
Lasting Odor Control (Red Label), and Anti-Bacteria
(Green Label.)

I ALWAYS purchase the 35 lbs (with 3 lbs. free) yellow
buckets for a total of 38 lbs. for $9.99!

Plus, I ALWAYS redeem the $1.00 dollar off any Tiny
Cats product manufacturer's coupon with every
purchase. Therefore, I end up paying $8.99 for a 38
lbs bucket of cat litter.

Tidy Cats is economical and considered "middle-grade"
cat litter. It is the lowest clay silica dust cat
litter, scoopable, available in a variety of formulas,
reasonably priced and you get more your money!

Try getting that amount for that price with any other
cat litter product. It won't happen and I have
literally tried them ALL i.e. Fresh Step, Exquisi Cat:
Scoop Premium Cat Litter Fresh Scent (a Petsmart
brand), Litter Clean (a Sam's Club brand), Crystal
Clear Litter Pearls (by: Harvest Ventures), Feline
Pine, Arm & Hammer, Carefresh (paper pet bedding),
Swheat Scoop and World's Best Cat Litter, just to name
a few.

The only two (2) products that I feel are better than
Tidy Cats is of course Swheat Scoop and World's Best
IF you can afford to pay their expensive price tags.

Been using Tidy Cats for twenty-six (26) years now and
never once did I ever have a problem with it. I love
it and my kids absolutely will NOT use anything else!

Just wanted to share...

Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!