From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Barbara Lowe
Sent:
Tuesday, March 08, 2005 10:46 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: I'm SOOO scared - i need your support!

calm down. your household is the equivalent of kitty kindergarten. one kid sneezes they all get colds, for example. worrying is sapping your postive energy and you need that right now. worrying does nothing but paralyze you. don't overwhelm yourself with such negative thoughts, okay?

save your strength for when you will need it.

good luck at vet's.

barbara