Sheila, I am so, so sorry that you have lost both Tiger and Tipper.  I know it is heartbreaking and I will be thinking about you and your husband and keeping you and your other babies in my prayers.  Susan

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Please add my baby Tiger to the list. He past this morning 3 am. He was 14 years old felv+. He was a healthy orange tabby up until two weeks ago. Around the same time I lost Tipper he started showing signs of kidney failure. My husband and I are numb with grief. Two babies in one month is to much to bare. Please pray for us and our other babies.

Sheila