Brenda,

Yes, it was on felvtalk and my personal e-mail.

Del
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, March 11, 2005 8:10 PM
Subject: Re: Lovey and Merry Home! :) - Third Act! LONG!

Del.....

    Not a problem not responding.  I just think that it got bounced by felvtalk so wasn't sure anybody saw it.  Did you see the 3rd and last update I sent to the list here?  I sent it to the list on March 3.  I just wanted to make sure that those who were part of their lives during the trip, etc. got to hear that they got home in good shape.  I'm wondering if I should send it to the List again??

--

     Brenda.....

     http://www.whiskersandwicks.com
     http://www.cheqnet.net/~bksmith

"The only risk you ever run in befriending a cat is enriching yourself." - Colette

Don't Take Your Organs To Heaven.  Heaven Knows We Need Them Here.

Del Daniels wrote:
Brenda ... I am one who has not replied after your note ... I am definitely interested and due to life's mess the past couple of weeks I have not finished reading it :(.  My Effie died (you know already) and two friends passed away all within two weeks plus some other messy life stuff.

Del

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.