From: catatonya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Sunday, March 13, 2005 6:43 pm
Subject: Re: OT:Check out Alliance for Animals: Action Alerts (Cat
Hunting	in WI.)

Unless you can find a VERY safe place for the ferals and be sure
there's someone to take care of them, I tend to agree with PETA.
Even if the ferals have someone 'watching out' for them, I'm sure
many of them are killed by dogs, hit by cars, shot, etc.... I
think it's a very rough life for most ferals and in many cases it
would have been better to put them to sleep.  I see their point of
view.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I can not believe PETA!!!!!!!  They used to be known as the most
radical animal rights group around (at the time that I did belong
to them).  This is welfarism at its very, very worst.  How can a
group that says it is an animal rights group advocate catching and
killing animals? Isn't the right to live out your life without
being killed the most basic of rights? Without that right, what
good is any other? They are insane.  I stopped contributing to
them years ago based on other stances they took that I thought
were crazy, but their position on ferals tops the cake.
Michelle

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.