From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of tamara stickler
Sent: Monday, March 14, 2005 2:08 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: RE: OT:Tonya - killing ferals

God bless ya Hideyo...I'll keep  you both in my prayers!  (Tip: Squeekie might be extremely cautious of closed in spaces and be very hard to trap now.  Try, if you can, a small dog crate...pref. black bars...put grass or leaves or debris of some such in the bottom so it smells the same as the area on which it sits....feed her in there for several days without trying to catch her...once she becomes comfortable eating in there...swing the door closed and off you can go!  You can find these crate at PetSmart for $45 or at the local humane society...they are often left behind with dogs are turned over...Good luck!  Keep us informed!)

"MacKenzie, Kerry N." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I said it before and I'll say it again, Hideyo: you're an angel. you really are. You're those kitties' guardian angel. Sending positive vibes that you find Squeekie, and you find her soon~~Kerry