-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Nina
Sent: Monday, March 14, 2005 4:45 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: OT:Tonya - killing ferals

I'm sorry; one more thing that occurs to me that might help change your
mind after all. It seems to me, that killing animals because of the
suffering they may endure later is akin to how most people/vets feel
about immediately euthanizing FeLV/FIV positive cats. While ferals
don't have caregivers to ensure the best quality of life, they still
deserve to live it.

I'm going to try and shut up now.
Nina