That probably is a very true statement – I am an easy one to be trapped!

Hideyo

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of tamara stickler
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2005 1:04 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: RE: OT- Squeekie

hehehe...you REALLY think YOU trapped HER huh?  I'm thinking she trapped YOU quite some time ago :)  !

God Bless,

Enjoy each other!  & Congrats!

Hideyo Yamamoto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

After 12 hours of staking out, I finally trapped Squeekie one who was abandoned by my neighbor 9 months later –

She is scared, but I know that she will be socialized no time – I can already pet her and stuff. When I told my neighbor that, she said, you can???? I could never touch her – and I knew that was because she never gave Squeekie an opportunity to be socialized in certain way.  My boyfriend looked at her, and she said, she sits like Buddha – if she likes the name, I might change her name so that she won’t have to remember bad things happened with the name.

Thank you very much for all your good vibes and prayers – she is safe with me now.

Do you Yahoo!?