I need an advise from you – I am planning to take Buddha (squeekie) for blood test to make sure that everything is ok before I merge her with mine – I can pet her, but she is not completely socialized – and here’s a sort of my dilemma as to how to get blood out of her – One way to anthetize (?)  her first so that she doesn’t have to be awake when they do that, and another thing is to give her drowsy drug (called Acepromazine) to make her bit sleepy prior to the appointment (risk: it can cause a seizure) – so I am not sure what to do – any suggestions – I really hate to do either – but also I hate the idea of stressing her out trying to get a blood out of her, and it might not even be possible.