Hi Cherie,
I know my cats don't feel good for a day or two after they get vaccines. Some cats react this way, if it continues longer than that then I would worry, but if it is only for a day or two that is normal. Fred especially seem to not be himself, so I'm glad his bloodwork got postponed til today. He is fine this morning (if Fred isn't the first one there int he morning for food I know he doesn't feel good, he never misses a meal, and he has to be close enougn to me that his tail is touching me so he knows exactly where I am at all times when I'm getting them fed, he gets tripped over alot at mealtime :))

She is coming between 4 and 5 PM today, so I'll let you know.

--
Belinda
Happiness is being owned by cats ...

Be-Mi-Kitties ...
http://www.bemikitties.com

http://adopt.bemikitties.com

FeLV Candle Light Service
http://www.bemikitties.com/cls

HostDesign4U.com  (affordable hosting & web design)
http://HostDesign4U.com

BMK Designs (non-profit web sites)
http://bmk.bemikitties.com