Some years ago when Hartz came out with Blockade Flea & Tick killer.
This product was killing cats and dogs right and left. The Wall Street
Journal came out with an article about it on their front page. I made
hundreds of copies. First I went to Albertson's aka Lucky markets and
asked to see the manager. After his reading the article he had it all
removed from the store and had their distribution center return it to
the Hartz company. The very next morning at work I received a phone from
the Hartz company asking me what I though I was doing. I told them I was
going to do everything I could to get it off the market. After going to
Luckys I went to Walgreens. The manager there pulled all the products
out of their store. I then went to Woolworth's and again it was removed
from their store. In a few day I was on a flight out of town. I took a
thousand copies with me. In the airport, in a very loud voice I asked if
there were any pet owners there. Within no time at all  my copies but
one were gone. I found a copy machine and made several hundred more
copies. I handed them out on the plane and in the airport I was
traveling to. With in the next few weeks Hartz pulled the product off
the market.
The best way to get this new product off the market is for everyone
reading this is to come up with a notice of what this product is doing
to animals and make several hundred copies of it and go see managers of
all the stores you can. Pass it out to people on the street even go to
your local airport if you can and Shopping Malls Get it to as many
stores and people you can. If you are really lucky your local News Paper
might pickup on it