Julie - let us know when you get this NutriGest and if it works ... my Santiago (negative) AKA Mr. Poop, has had the diarrhea for the month I've had him.  Ten days of Flagyl and numerous doses of Amforol and his butt is no longer a #10 cherry without sphincter control BUT still having big problems.  Once he actually had a formed stool and I was very excited.  The next trip to the litter box was a splatter :(    Santiago came fm a terrible living situation where there were many cats and NO litter boxes ...the home had to be burned.  He's a tuxedo purr factory.

Del
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, March 25, 2005 8:38 AM
Subject: NutriGest Info

Hi Everyone,

NutriGest is a product that Nina's Gypsy had prescribed for IBD and I thought it might be just the thing for my Coco (IBD).  I don't have any holistic vets nearby so I went searching on the 'net.  It's actually kind of hard to find; it looks like the company will only sell to vets.  Here's the link to the vet hospital where I was able to purchase it:

I can't tell you much about their service since I haven't received it yet.

Hope this helps; can't wait to get it since Coco is doing better, but even with pred and flagyl, he's still having diarrhea.

Take care everyone, Julie

"I hold that, the more helpless a creature, the more entitled it is
to protection by man from the cruelty of man. "

by the way its animals are treated."

Mohandas Gandhi (1869-1948)

Paws Come WITH Claws!!!

If you're thinking about de-clawing your cat, you need to re-think your decision to acquire a pet.

Do you Yahoo!?