I will!  Thank you, Barbara!

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Barb Moermond
Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2005 1:44 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: RE: Mysterious condition

wow, I just can never believe how cruel our species can be.  You give OB extra scritchin' and snugglin' today for me.

Hideyo Yamamoto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Thanks, Kerry – I hope so, too.  When I rescued from a very irresponsible (in my mind they were) people – who would just leave him outside all the time with no food and no water and would never let him in the house because he pee-ed in the house a couple of times – I used to find him sleeping behind the bush, sitting, but closing his eyes – because it was just too cold to be comfortable for him (also they live in a neighborhood where lots of coyotes are, and they kill cats)  - they used to leave a garage door just wide enough so that he wouldn’t be able to get in (I used to see him trying to get inside the garage, and he couldn’t) – it was very sad –but anyway, I promised to OB that I would provide him a better life – so I hope that he will get better soon!!!