From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tad Burnett
Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2005 7:07 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Loki is with my Baby Kitty

Steve  It is so sad to loose our kittens when they are so young...
I lost my Baby Kitty today too..They are together at the Bridgr now..

I got her about 3 months ago with her mother..They were both trapped
and brought in to be spayed and released..They were feral kitties...
When the tested FeLV+ I stepped in and saved their lives for that day...
The little boy kitten that was trapped with them was PTS before I had
a chance to get him...

Baby was always not real healthy but seemed to do well for a while
but then started getting sick..Along with getting sick she began to trust me
so that I could give her special foods and she had started to look so much better
and became a real snuggle bug but until lastnight she was eating well on her
own but lastnight she only ate a little and this morning I had to feed her with
a dropper and then she ran off and hid...Finaly tonight I found her but she had
passed on...It came quickly for her and that is good but its quit a shock
for me becouse she seemed to be doing so well...

That makes 3 out of 3 kittens that have tested pos at 3 months or younger
that have passed on under a year...I have 7 others that were older and they
are still doing well...But thats the way it is...

Tad