Dear Barbara,

I am so sorry to hear about your doggy, Frasier.

Before you go, I would like you to read the book suggested by Sally, which I also happen to love.

By Dr. Martin Goldstein – I think that book is called “natural healing of animals or something – but anyway, he spends a significant section on cancer treatment for dogs – and he has a very successful result from his treatment (holistic treatment) – it’s a different approach from traditional approach of “removing cancer” – as he believes that “cancer” is only a symptom of the real problem – his treatment focuses on eliminating the real problem, even if you remove the cancer, if you don’t take care of real problem, the cancer will come back, and sometimes bigger – in his treatment, cancer is no longer death sentence – I was very encouraged to read the whole approach and success result – he has a clinic in NY called smith ridge – and he does a phone consultation.

Again it might not be something that you are interested in – but I needed to share this information, because if my dog got a cancer, he is one of the very first one that I would contact – I am sending you the link to his website just in case.

I will pray for Frasier –

Love and hugs to you and Frasier

http://www.smithridge.com

Hideyo