Thank you, Michelle –

I know what you mean.. all my other FeLV negative ones vomit all the time and I don’t think much of it unless they act ill – but when coming to Ginger, I am so paranoid about everything –

Has anyone experienced any side effects from Immuno-regulin?  My holistic vets sort of discouraged using it and I am a little scared to use --- but have not heard any side effects from anyone on the list, and was just wondering.. thank you!

Hideyo

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, April 08, 2005 4:47 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: Ginger - throwing up

Hi, Hideyo. I don't think vomiting itself is a symptom of FeLV, or that positive cats who are not otherwise sick do it any more than negative cats.

If her appetite is down but she has no other symptoms, I think I would try Immuno-regulin.  That article on the website says it helps with all non-cancer illnesses associated with FeLV, and it seemed to help Brissle with her anemia and other symptoms.

Sending lots of good thoughts,

Michelle