Also, lymphoma if left untreated can move very fast. I would really be trying to get things done next day, not waiting days in-between each thing, even if you need to bug vets and insist. Now is the weekend so it is tricky to get an appoinment with an oncologist probably, but some are open on Saturdays to at least try to schedule something for Monday. I would also try to get some steroids into her right away tomorrow if you think the tumor is getting large enough to block her intestines. Dexamethasone shots really do shrink them, especially if it is not late in the game.  My cat Josephine had intestinal lymphoma 2 years ago, and I did not do chemo with her, but I did do steroids and they kept her going for 3 months.  When the tumor would get visibly big I would give her a shot of dexamethasone and one of depomedrol and within hours the tumor would be visibly much smaller or not even visible (from the dexamethasone, which is fast-acting).
Michelle