Hello my beloved list,
Thank you everyone for your kind words and sympathy. I have been a total wreck, but knowing you guys care, really helps. I'm walking around like a zombie, doing just what I have to do to keep the rest of the household going. I'm steeped in denial. I keep expecting her to walk around the corner with that fabulous tail of hers raised high in greeting. I don't know how that can be, we all try so hard to prepare ourselves, it was still so sudden and unexpected. Gracy is taking it hard too. And of course, there's the second guessing...

I've been reading the posts about Tom and I have to say it gives me so much hope to hear how you folks have enlightened Barbara and given such a deserving cat a chance at life. (Jen, I know you are probably sorry about your outburst, but it made me feel so good to know that Jazz has stirred such emotion, thank you). I so hope Barbara decides to keep him. I can just imagine the tendrils of understanding spreading to everyone, one owner and one vet at a time. It's just inspiring.

I didn't expect to be posting so soon, but I just had to tell you how much you guys mean to me. Nina