I spoke with Janet, who is an AC, and who helped me communicate with the boy kitty who had been missing (his official name is boy kitty with no girlfriend – Janet said that he actually liked the name.  This time I talked to her about Suzi who was my very baby, but died right after spaying surgery last June.

I really needed to know what has happened to Suzi and how she is doing  –

Janet told me that she was in another body now – she is about a 6 mos old kitty and has two boy sibling kitties at her house (yes, she is not a stray kitty this time), she lives in north western part of CA – she has nice parents with kids (but they are nice to Suzi and her brothers) –she is an indoor kitty and her home has a lot of windows – she right now looks like cream color calico with medium hair – Janet said that she is so pretty (she used to be tiger tabby with the softest coat) – she likes to be petted by her family as her two other boys are more into playing!

Because she is in her new body now – it was more difficult to remember me because she is so busy with her new happy life –

But she did tell Janet that – after the surgery, it was like she never woke up, she was not in pain or anything – she crossed over, and she saw her body and she knew something was very wrong – (Janet sensed that it was some type of allergic reaction from anesthesia)

I wish so much that I could see her again when she came back as another life – I felt that I owed her so much to make it up to her – but I probably won’t be able to in this life time since she is so far away  - but it’s such a relief to know that she is happy with her new life – I miss her so still dearly though - I know she is happy, and makes me so happy – but I still cry missing her – I guess I am selfish that I wanted to be the one who take care of Suzi.

Thank you for listening.

Hideyo