That makes sense – sometimes “public awareness” can hurt our kitties – I understand it completely.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, April 14, 2005 2:20 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: Hello everyone, long time since I've been here

I think there was some mention of needing to keep it quiet locally because the previous building's owner was letting this slide and no one wants this to come back to her "allowing" it in the first place. I THINK that is the story.

Jenn

I collect KMR kitten formula labels for Bazil, a 3 yr old special needs cat who must live on a liquid diet for the rest of his life.
Bazil's caretaker collects labels and sends them to KMR, where they add up until she earns a free can of formula!
PLEASE save your KMR kitten formula labels for Bazil!

If you use KMR, even just one can, please ask me for the mailing address you can send them to, to help feed Bazil!