Michael,
What's the word on Stitches? I've been thinking of you guys and sending healing thoughts his way. Have you been to see him?
Nina

Michael Cameron wrote:

I took stitch to the cats only vet here in Columbus
for one last shot. I have been giving him water with
vitamins for the past 2 days. while at the hospital he
will be on oxygen and an IV drip. Stitch will also get
the fluid out of his lungs and once breathing normally
again we will work on the lymph node. He will be in
intensive care for the next three days so please wish
us luck! thanks again...you are all so great to have
for support.