Thanks, Tonya!  Me too!

From: catatonya
Sent: Saturday, April 23, 2005 5:38 PM
Subject: Re: OT - lurker back on-line!

Welcome back, Terri.  I like to see us old timers hangin' around!

Cherie A Gabbert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Welcome back ;-))
Cherie

Terri Brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Moving was an odyssey.  I hope to not do that again anytime soon!

Hugs to all -- I've been off line for almost a month, so condolences to anyone who may have lost a furbaby, and healing thoughts being sent out for all sick furchildren.  My DSL was all messed up from the move and only came back up a few days ago.

My clowder did very well with the move.  Siggie took it hardest, but he's okay now.  The "twins" (Sammi and Guinevere) were at home in 24 hours.  Salome' was a little freaked -- she never knew any home but the one we just moved from, and I was worried about her, but she is absolutely fine, and still perfectly healthy.

It's good to be back!

=^..^= Terri, Salome', Siggie the Tomato Vampire, Guinevere, Sammi, and 5 furangels: RuthieGirl, Samantha, Arielle, Gareth and Alec =^..^=