Do I understand correctly one order (90 day) supply will cost $700?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2005 2:27 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: Ordering feline interferon

I really don't know. The oncologist just ordered it and charged me after
it
came in (a month after, actually).

Kyle, are you getting it? If you do, are you able to get an extra box to
send
one back to me? I need one more in order to have one for each of my
three to
get prior to moving 5 hours away in July (god willing they will still be

here).  If you can't, I can try to order more myself, and probably
should anyway.

Michelle